The vision of Bishop Stuart University is to be a University for Recreating the African Society with Academic Excellence, Entrepreneurship and Christian Values.
The Mission is Producing Multi-Sectoral leaders / Operators who Know the way, Show the way and Go the way.
Generating holistic knowledge while building servanthood character by guiding society in selected innovative and relevant skills in scientific,social,political and economic transformation.
Aims and Objectives
- To search for the generation and preservation of knowledge through teaching and research.
- To create awareness to all those admitted to the university and make provision for the advancement, stimulation of intellectual life in Uganda and the world over.
- To offer courses relevant to the needs of all people in the struggle for development in a holistic approach where men and women will develop their full potential, academically, spiritually and physically, thus making them productive in their communities.
- To provide Christian ethics and universal moral values which will be the basis to personal and interpersonal relationships.
Faculties & Campuses5 Faculties and 2 Campuses in total
- Faculty of Agriculture, Environmental Sciences & Technology
- Faculty of Education, Arts & Media Studies
- Faculty of Business, Economics & Governance
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences