The Directorate of Graduate Studies, Research and Innovations was opened in 2013 as a Graduate school. In 2017 it was upgraded to a Directorate. The major roles being to enhance the quality of graduate education by
i. Promoting graduate studies, research and innovations
ii. Coordinating graduate studies, research, and innovations across the University
iii. Improving the mentorship of graduate students The directorate fosters excellence in graduate studies, research and innovations by providing leadership and administrative support guided by the principles of quality, diversity, and integrity.
Currently, staffing of the Directorate includes:
- The Acting Director
- The Coordinator of Graduate Studies - Acting Coordinator of Research and Grants
- Registrar / Administrative assistant.
- Office attendant.
The directorate fosters excellence in graduate studies, research and innovations by providing leadership and administrative support guided by the principles of quality, diversity, and integrity.
The total number of students undertaking Graduate studies is 151 for this financial year 2017/18.
The numbers are as follows;
Postgraduate Diplomas 23
Faculties & Campuses5 Faculties and 2 Campuses in total
- Faculty of Agriculture, Environmental Sciences & Technology
- Faculty of Education, Arts & Media Studies
- Faculty of Business, Economics & Governance
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences