Job Title: Computer Laboratory Technician
Bishop Stuart University (Chartered by the Government of the Republic of Uganda- Chartered 2014) is a growing Ankole Diocese Church of Uganda (Anglican) founded institution located in Mbarara on Kakoba Hill 5km from the town Centre.
Bishop Stuart University is inviting competent applicants for the above position.
Applicants must be of high integrity and committed Christians.
- Diploma in computer Repairing, servicing and Networking, Information Technology and Computer Science.
- Three years of relevant working experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking care and protecting the Laboratory with all its gargets i.e computers, furniture, power installation, etc
- Repairing and servicing all University computers, Laptops, photocopiers, scanners and printers.
- Routine monitoring of all University ICT equipment and appliances
- Reporting and advising on purchases of items in the computer laboratory and offices.
- Proposing programmes for Laboratory ICT development as a whole
- Keeping a register of all students and staff that attend computer classes
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit five (5) copies of the application letter, together with the latest copies of their Curriculum Vitae and their Academic Documents (clearly labeled with the position being applied for) to the address below not later than TWO weeks from the date of this publication.
To: The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University.
P. O. Box 09
Please note that:
1. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.