Job Title: Farm Manager
Bishop Stuart University (Chartered by the Government of the Republic of Uganda- Chartered 2014) is a growing Ankole Diocese Church of Uganda (Anglican) founded institution located in Mbarara on Kakoba Hill 5km from the town Centre.
Bishop Stuart University is inviting competent applicants for the above position.
Applicants must be of high integrity and committed Christians.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness Management, & Community Development, Veterinary Medicine and any other relevant degree.
- Three years of relevant working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all farm activities
- Manage and supervise human and financial resources including resource mobilization on the farm
- Prepare and implement a work plan, business plan, budgets, and other financial projections
- Prepare periodic farm reports to Management
- Develop project proposals for identified gaps in farm development and sustainability
- Instruct, supervise and award students on the farm during practical sessions and internship
- Ensure quality and good health of livestock and crops on the farm
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit five (5) copies of the application letter, together with the latest copies of their Curriculum Vitae and their Academic Documents (clearly labeled with the position being applied for) to the address below not later than TWO weeks from the date of this publication.
To: The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University.
P. O. Box 09
Please note that:
1. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.