Job Title: University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University (Chartered by the Government of the Republic of Uganda- Chartered 2014) is a growing Ankole Diocese Church of Uganda (Anglican) founded institution located in Mbarara on Kakoba Hill 5km from the town Centre.
Bishop Stuart University is inviting competent applicants for the above position
Applicants must be of high integrity and committed Christians.
- A Master’s Degree in either Education Administration or Planning, Public Administration & Management, Development studies OR any other relevant Master’s Degree with PGD in either HRM, Public Administration& Management, Education Planning & Management. or any other relevant PGD from a recognized institution
- At least eight years of working experience, four of which must be at senior management level in a reputable institution.
- Prior experience in Administration and Human Resource Management
- The applicant must be industrious and self-driven, team player, ready to work for long hours and Highly computer literate.
- Have a good track record of impeccable integrity
- Possess Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication skills and a good track record of successful supervisory experience in a people-oriented environment.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Heading the entire Administration of the University
- Coordinating planning and budgeting
- Ensuring maintenance of the University facilities and equipment.
- Responsible for Human Resource issues and ensuring implementation of the University Human Resource Manual
- Acting as Secretary to the University Council and its Committees and also responsible for effecting/ implementing resolutions of Council and its Committees
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit five (5) copies of the application letter, together with the latest copies of their Curriculum Vitae and their Academic Documents (clearly labeled with the position being applied for) to the address below not later than TWO weeks from the date of this publication.
To: The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University.
P. O. Box 09
Please note that:
1. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.