Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Applicants must have a minimum of at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to work with minimum supervision and a good team player
- Must be a person of strong faith, integrity, and a committed Christian
Duties and Responsibilities
i. Setting up and maintaining clean medical laboratory equipment
i. Preparing the laboratory equipment and specimens for tests
ii. Collecting patient’s body fluids for lab test and analysis
iii. Analyzing and recording test results in order to issue reports that utilize
graphs, charts, and narratives
iv. Performing blood counts and blood tests for transfusion purposes
v. Performing medical research to further control and cure disease.
vi. Make reports about clinic performance monthly, make plans and performance
vii. Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit five (5) copies of the application letter, together with the latest copies of their Curriculum Vitae and their Academic Documents (clearly labeled with the position being applied for) to the address below not later than TWO weeks from the date of this publication.
To: The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University.
P. O. Box 09
Please Note that:
1. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.