The Counseling and Guidance services help students who need assistance or guidance about their daily life problems which might hamper their steady progress in the academic field or prevent them from enjoying their life in general. Such problems embrace the whole range of health (Medical and psychiatric) problems, Socio-Economic, marital, sexual, academic, spiritual and other problems.
These services are provided to individuals in the office from Monday to Saturday in working hours.
They are also channeled through the Umbrella of BSU Students Union committees
The Students’ welfare has an administration office and secretariat located at the main campus.
- Department of guidance and counseling
- Dean of Students
These are under the direct supervision of Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance
WE VALUE YOUR STAY AT BSU and WE CARE FOR YOUR BLOSSOMING.
Faculties & Campuses5 Faculties and 2 Campuses in total
- Faculty of Agriculture, Environmental Sciences & Technology
- Faculty of Education, Arts & Media Studies
- Faculty of Business, Economics & Governance
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences