- Views: 603
The Office of the Academic Registrar Bishop Stuart University has released the first batch of the admission list for the Academic year 2020/2021.
Note the following: - Admission letters will be released starting today, Thursday 9th July 2020 upon payment of commitment fee of UGX 100,000.
- LLB applicants are expected to prepare for pre-entry exams at a fee of UGX 50,000, the date and venue will be communicated as soon as they are finalized by the faculty.
- Applicants on the pending list are expected to visit AR’S office in view of presenting their academic papers.
- You are expected to put on a mask while accessing university premises, wash hands at the university gate, and observe social distancing while accessing the office.
- Applicants who have not paid for application forms are required to do so before picking their admission letters.
- The deadline for submitting HESFB (Government Loan Scheme) forms is 31st July 2020. For more details visit the office of the Director Quality Assurance, Bishop Stuart University main Campus.
- The Second Batch List for selected applicants for admission will be out on 20th July 2020
More applicants will wait for the publication of their names in the second batch.
We are still receiving more applications.
i) Visit Online Admissions Website URL admissions.bsu.ac.ug
ii) Online application Procedure Bishop Stuart Online Application Portal User Guidelines
iii) Download Application Forms: 1.Undergraduate Application Form
iv) Mobile Money Payments: Click to learn how you can pay for the application form using mobile money
Aruho Abdon Rutega
Call (+256) 707200703, (+256) 707200707.
Kakoba Mbarara City, Uganda P.O. Box 09 Mbarara, Uganda.
DOWNLOADS & ESSENTIAL ATTACHMENTS
Faculties & Campuses5 Faculties and 2 Campuses in total
- Faculty of Agriculture, Environmental Sciences & Technology
- Faculty of Education, Arts & Media Studies
- Faculty of Business, Economics & Governance
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences